Patreon August 2021 critique by Labanya
Hi friends, hope the weather is mild there, it is quite decent here this year, actually we have enjoyed quite a few pleasant days this summer and have not been roasted most of the time.
I have just finished reading the August bunch of Patreon books created/written by Sharmishtha Basu, sharing my honest opinion about them, hoping they will bring a few much needed patrons her way!
If you want them for free you will have to critique the Ezines for a year, loyally and faithfully, if you critique them for a year and send the critiques to Sharmishtha she will give you these five books for free next year. You can go on for years, I plan to!
How to get the Ezines? You can buy them directly from her [paypal] or through gumroad, shoptly. The second way is you can write/create for Agnishatdal, if you send 12 pieces you will get 12 issues of both Ezines, that is, annual subscription of both ezines. Pick up your way and start writing the critiques.
1. Agnilipi [writing/letter of fire]: It contains 10 gorgeous photographs taken by Sharmishtha Basu. They are pleasing and pretty to my eyes. My favorite is the white royal Bengal tiger or tigress this time! Last month it was yellow ones, my favorites among all royal Bengals.
2. Agnipat [portrait of fire]: It contains 10 cute paintings of alligators and crocodiles, loved almost all of them.
3. Agnimalya [garland of fire]: This month the book contains a set of stories of different length, micro fiction to short stories, there are ghosts, aliens, lovers and more. Thoroughly enjoyable!
4. Coming Kingdom: There were stories of different sizes, about ghosts, aliens and human beings. Loved the short story about a wronged husband who came back to give his wife her due dose of medicine.
5. SBPnB [Sharmishtha Basu’s Pen n Brush]: It contains 10 illustrated poems, the paintings are pretty and the poems are of various moods, light, dark and beautiful.
Will return next month with critiques, till then stay safe!
It is my pseudonym and I write for Sharmishtha only, when I use social media I use my real name not Labanya. I really don’t have any plans of writing for anyone else at present. If I do I will start using my real name! If you like my works you can always send a few lines to Sharmishtha or write them as comments, she will tell me.