In case you are not familiar with this theme of WordPress and are looking for my latest posts please check the column on right side of the post.
I often have one or more sticky posts that stay frigid while i keep adding fresh posts, sometimes my friends too get confused
the list of my blogs in wordpress:
1. Sharmishtha Basu’s Poetries: http://mydomainpvt.wordpress.com : Mainly Poetries.
2. Thoughts: http://magicthought.wordpress.com : Stories mainly.
3. My cyber novels: http://mycybernovels.wordpress.com : novel, long stories, musings, cartoons etc
4. Window to my soul : http://window2mysoul.wordpress.com : mainly form poetry
5. Sharmishtha Basu : http://sharmishthabasu.wordpress.com : My haiku, piku, lanturne, tanka blog.
6. Ethereal heights: http://etherealheights.wordpress.com- Celebrating peace and beauty.
7. Earth in black and white: http://earthinbw.wordpress.com – The real world.
8. Colours and words waltz: http://coloursandwordswaltz.wordpress.com – poetry and paintings.
9. Daintypetals: http://daintypetals.wordpress.com – portfolio blog- no rigid contents.
10.And I dreamed….: http://andidreamed.wordpress.com – portfolio blog – again, no rigid contents.
11. wing of dreams ….: http://wingofdreams.wordpress.com – a blog mostly for fun
12. Ethereal paints…..: http://etherealpaints.wordpress.com – mostly short stories
I DON’T USE SKYPE, TWITTER. My hotmail ids are acting haywire so DONT WRITE ME ANY MAILS IN firstname.lastname@example.org – I have deleted that account, you can try your luck in the email id provided with the gravatar… but… I WILL SUGGEST YOU TO use my facebook account : facebook.com/sharmishtha.basu.50
stop hibernating and join me there!
you will find my proposed form of critique in a page named CRITIQUE,
Submit the URL to your story in the comment
being the solo player of the post I am just sharing some tips- this week on flash fiction.
apart from that this week I have shared another story, will be glad if you give me your opinion on it
see you there!
Dreaming of ocean
sitting, staring at screen,
if only I…
Aah! love at first sight wont be right term, love after coming close will be the correct term, but true, as deep as ocean himself…
When I first saw him, I thought a huge muddy river, rolling to and forth, then my mother said, it is the ocean… I was disappointed, but then we went to the beach after dumping things in hotel and I fell in love!
When we left after four days, returned home I left my heart, ears there, I could hear his roar for weeks, in every traffic noise
I have been near ocean only twice in life, but… just cant get over it! May be, if I hit a diamond mine I will buy myself an island and pray that when global warming happens it wont submerge or wont become John Sutter’s Mill!
have a lovely, fun-filled time ahead.
much much love.
The thursday stuffs are here:
(sharmishthabasu.wordpress.com; coloursandwordswaltz.wordpress.com; etherealheights.wordpress.com; etherealpaints.wordpress.com; earthinbw.wordpress.com; andidreamed.wordpress.com; daintypetals.wordpress.com; wingofdreams.wordpress.com; magicthought.wordpress.com; mycybernovels.wordpress.com, etherealheights.wordpress.com)
and in case you dont already know, i have joined facebook this february and my address there is facebook.com/sharmishtha.basu.50 – my doors are always open for friends. if you feel something is missing there, that is your invitation has been mishandled or something weirder do let me know!!! here. you can try my new email id in yahoo too- email@example.com